| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esperance (Po) in November is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 19.3mm (0.8in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Esperance (po) November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Esperance (po), Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Esperance (Po):
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1422.5 kms (883.9 miles) N
- Learmonth, Australia - 1496.8 kms (930.1 miles) NNW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 1272.4 kms (790.7 miles) NW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 864.2 kms (537 miles) NNW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 817.2 kms (507.8 miles) NNW
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 881.4 kms (547.7 miles) NW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 341 kms (211.9 miles) N
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) WNW
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 390 kms (242.3 miles) WSW
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1158.3 kms (719.8 miles) NE
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 1469 kms (912.9 miles) ENE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 881.4 kms (547.7 miles) ENE
- Forrest, Australia - 674.4 kms (419 miles) ENE
- Woomera, Australia - 1429.7 kms (888.4 miles) E
- Ceduna, Australia - 1117.7 kms (694.6 miles) E
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 1.2 kms (0.7 miles) E