| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esperance (Po) in July is quite mild at 12.45 °C (54.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 129.3mm (5.1in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Esperance (po) July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Esperance (po), Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Esperance (Po):
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1422.5 kms (883.9 miles) N
- Learmonth, Australia - 1496.8 kms (930.1 miles) NNW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 1272.4 kms (790.7 miles) NW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 864.2 kms (537 miles) NNW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 817.2 kms (507.8 miles) NNW
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 881.4 kms (547.7 miles) NW
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 341 kms (211.9 miles) N
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) WNW
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 390 kms (242.3 miles) WSW
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1158.3 kms (719.8 miles) NE
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 1469 kms (912.9 miles) ENE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 881.4 kms (547.7 miles) ENE
- Forrest, Australia - 674.4 kms (419 miles) ENE
- Woomera, Australia - 1429.7 kms (888.4 miles) E
- Ceduna, Australia - 1117.7 kms (694.6 miles) E
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 1.2 kms (0.7 miles) E